The best value of all inclusive Alaska fishing lodges! Now booking 2018 with early booking bonuses!
Alaska fishing lodges are hard to compare and your ideal fishing vacation can be very hard to plan. Wilderness Place Lodge offers all-inclusive Alaska fishing trips, affordable rate packages, a scenic clear-water river, fine amenities, fantastic cuisine and unparalleled customer service. Experience our full-service fly-in fishing lodge and a close-knit, family atmosphere! Request information and brochures, or Make a reservation inquiry.
Custom Alaska Fly-In Fishing Trips
Wilderness Place Lodge has evolved significantly since inception in the 1980s. Providing the highest level of customer service has been a labor of love for our hard-working team. We have upgraded our accommodations to feature all the comforts of home. Our staff has increased significantly to 18 members, while we still host 16 guests at a time. We have focused on providing the very best full service experience of all Alaska fishing lodges while keeping our rates low and quality high. Our lodge is now all-inclusive. Round-trip scenic float plane service is included as part of our vacation packages. We also include quality fishing gear including all spin and fly fishing gear, tackle, flies, Gore-Tex waders and wading boots. Your personal fishing guide caters to your every need. We assign one guide per 2-3 anglers who will be by your side for the duration of your stay. Regarding fishing, our priority is make sure our guests have the utmost flexibility to plan their ideal day on the river. We provide an early morning breakfast buffet to ensure everyone is properly fueled for the day's adventures. Hot breakfast sandwiches can also be packed to go. Lunch options include packed lunch, shore lunch or sit-down lunch in the lodge for those wishing to take a mid-day break. Our professional chef team of 3 goes the extra mile to ensure memories of your vacation also include unforgettable cuisine! We consider ourselves to be a high quality customer service establishment in a unique wilderness setting. We offer service above and beyond that of other Alaska fishing lodges with a similar price point. Your experience should extend well beyond just the fishing and we are with you every step of the way to help you feel comfortable when planning your ideal trip. Our home river, Lake Creek offers some of the finest fishing for all five species of salmon, native rainbow trout and beautiful arctic grayling. Our lodge resides on 10 private acres on the bank of the river and we have close access to the finest fishing holes. Access to the river is via jet boats and/or hiking depending on time of year and water conditions. Our venue is ideal for fishermen with a wide array of skill sets. Please contact us to share your goals and expectations. We are here to assure the best quality, memorable Alaska fishing experience possible. Experience why our lodge has one of the largest return guest rates of all Alaska fishing lodges.Plan your next Alaska fishing trip with us!
Make yourself at home!
Quality and Flexibility
Our lodge focuses on a small, up-close-and-personal approach unlike many larger resort environments. We cater to those seeking personal attention, exceptional service and a flexible daily itinerary. We take pride in our many return guests; our "family of friends" from around the world. Our goal is to provide a comfortable, memorable experience for all ages and abilities.
We aim to serve you! Our friendly staff aims to guarantee a special vacation experience for you, your family and friends. We are thrilled to have 50% of our friends return each year! Many guests book one year in advance, so send us a trip inquiry early for best availability and great package deals!
Early booking package deals!
We are currently booking vacations for summer, 2018. Reserve today and lock in early-booking bonuses! Inquire today to secure your spot. Fly in to Anchorage, Alaska and we take care of everything from there. It's as easy as that! We offer all-inclusive fishing packages. We try to take care of everything you need upon arrival to assure your packing list is kept to a minimum. We have 50% return guests each summer, so getting the jump on the season allows you to reserve peak dates. If you snooze, you lose!
Contact us for more information.
We are open to help in any way to make your fly-in Alaska fishing lodge vacation a special one. Our aim is to make you feel at home and tailor your Alaska adventure to meet your expectations. Feel free to call us toll free in the U.S. at +1-877-753-3474. Our local phone is +1-907-733-2051. You can email us at email@example.com, or fill out our secure online contact form to request brochures.
Our Lodge Highlights
The best value of all-inclusive Alaska fishing lodges, plus the very best customer service!
- - 1:1 customer service
- - 20 staff : 16 guests average
- - Flexible daily schedule
- - One guide per 2-3 guests
- - Flexible meal options, schedule
- - Custom fishing vacations; any duration stay
- - Arrive / depart any day of the week
- - Discounts for children, military and large groups
All Inclusive Vacations
- - One of the few full service, all-inclusive Alaska fishing lodges.
- - Round-trip scenic float plane flight from Anchorage.
- - Private deluxe cabins with bath.
- - Spin and fly fishing gear is inclusive.
- - Rods, reels, tackle, flies, waders, etc are provided.
- - Superb cuisine served by our chef team of three.
- - Daily guided schedule at your pace.
- - Beer, wine and soft drinks included in trip packages.
- - A kind and courteous staff.
- - Overall the best value in lodges you will find!
"Just returned from a 12 day Alaska trip and the best part of our trip, by far, was our time spent at the Wilderness Place Lodge. We'll be back next year- it was that special of a place and we had so much fun as a family enjoying the world class fishing, scenery, the wonderful staff and other guests, delicious dinners and our comfortable cabin."Alaska fishing trip review from Tripadvisor
- Where is the lodge located?
- What is the typical daily fishing itinerary and physical regimen like?
- What can I expect the weather to be like during my stay at the lodge?
- How can I book a trip securely online?
- Can you share some information regarding Rust's Flying Service and the float plane flight to the lodge?
- Do your guides have recipes for specific fly tying patters that are most effective for salmon and trout?
- What should I consider when packing for my Alaska fishing trip?
- Where can I find information on Alaska fishing licenses and buying licenses online?
- Do your chefs ever share meal recipes like those served at the lodge?
- Where can I research Alaska fishing regulations in preparation for our trip?
- Do you pack and freeze the fish we keep? Is there an option to ship our catch?
- I would like to know a little more about your remote Alaska float trips.
- Do you have a brochure we can request to be mailed?
- Do you have some suggestions on a few things to see and do during our time in Anchorage?
- Where can I view some awesome photos of your lodge, river, fishing and surrounding area?
- Where can I find further information on summer jobs at your lodge?
Connect with us!
Alaska salmon fishing is an incredible venue on our home river. Lake Creek receives strong runs of all salmon species from June through the end of August each summer. We are proud to offer world class opportunities for spin and fly fishing enthusiasts of all ages, abilities and walks of life. Enjoy the great diversity of wade fishing opportunities our river provides. The lower five miles of the river breaks into many various river channels and features islands, gravel bars and backwater sloughs providing ideal holding water for salmon species. The clear water of Lake Creek offers extraordinary sight fishing!
The native rainbow trout fishery is thriving in our river system. Trout fishing is an exceptional bonus to your salmon fishing trip and offers consistent success throughout the summer. Alaska fly fishing for trout in our river system is a phenomenal venue for experts and novices. Trout fishing pairs nicely with peak salmon runs on our river. To have the ability to fish so many different species with various techniques in the same stretches of river is truly unique. Experience the last frontier of our healthly native trout stronghold.
We do our best to offer the best value of Alaska fishing lodges! We focus on fine amenities, private deluxe guest cabins and 1:1 personal service. Our kind staff of 20 is eager to serve you! We are located on the banks of beautiful Lake Creek river on 10 wooded private acres right on the doorstep of the best fishing. We cater to the needs and preference of a diverse group of guests from around the world. We give all the credit to our core clientele, some of which whom have been with us over 20 seasons! They have played an integral role in helping the lodge evolve into a world-class customer service destination.
Plan your Alaska fishing trip or adventure package with us! Our lodge offers custom all inclusive trips of any duration tailored to your every need and desire. Tell us your goals and expectations and we'll help plan an adventure that best fits your group! Our fishing lodge packages are some of the most affordable based on the number and quality of services and amenities we offer. Our remote Alaska float trips are ideal for the most adventurous wilderness enthusiast seeking nature immersion and fine fishing. Experience why we are one of the premier remote fly-in Alaska fishing lodges!